Specific qualities to develop in Tantric Meditations: the Vajrayoguini Path
In order to develop deep realizations in the Vajrayoguini path, some experience in the three main aspects of the tantric path is required.
These three also called "gems" in Mahayana Buddhism are:
- Renunciation (the body or Dharmakaya)
- Boddhicitta (correct motivation)
- Sunyata (correct view of emptiness, wisdom)
The Four Special Causes for achieving enlightenment are:
- Having a strong faith.
- Possess wisdom to overcome fears and doubts regarding the practice.
- Integrate all our spiritual training in the practice of the same Deity.
- Practice in secret.